24 Washable and Reusable Wee Pee Underpads for Dogs (Size 17″x24″)
These underpads are a wonderful addition to protecting your crate, kennel, carpet, wood floors or any area you want protected from pet urine and feces. It is a heavyweight and durable product that will stand up to abuse. Lay it on the floors to protect your wood floors or on carpet to protect against unseen pet mishaps. Pads are durable and will last for 100’s of washings with proper care. Take advantage of this wonderful offer and protect your home and also help the environment. These pads are perfect protection for small crates. They will readily absorb urine and contain feces. Just remove pad and discard feces and right into the washer to use again and again. These pads are all 17″x24″ plus or minus 1″ in size. We buy these assorted from the manufacturer. They will have different types of absorbent fabrics on the face and different barriers on the back. Some barriers may have logos. These pads are guaranteed to be the size stated, but the fabrics and barriers may vary. They will not necessarily be like the pictures displayed. Please note that we will not accept returns for this reason. If the product does not work as promised or is not the correct size, we will accept returns. You will never see a price this low on this size pad. We receive a discount for buying an assortment from the manufacturers. We are passing the savings on to you.
How to make a Heated Dog Bed without Electricity
- plastic grocery bags
- Two rubber hot water bags,
- hot water
Steps to make a Heated Dog Bed
- Buy a standard pillow case. If you have a large dog, you may need to use a case that is intended for a body pillow.
- Wash and dry the pillowcase.
- Fill the pillowcase with several balled up plastic grocery bags. The bags will provide comfort for the dog and can be thrown away if the dog has an accident. Leave room for the heating device in the case.
- Fill two rubber hot water bags with very hot but not boiling, water.
- Place the bags inside the pillow.
- Tie the pillowcase closed with a piece of string. This will ensure that the dog is not trying to destroy the plastic bags inside.