24 inch Honey Crate Pet Bed Mat By Majestic Pet Products
24-inch Crate Pet Bed Mat in honey colored fur by Majestic Pet Products. Fits 24-inch crates of Titan, Midwest, Precision, and other major brands. Dimensions 24-inch L by 18-inch W with an inner mat thickness of 1/2-inch and bolster thickness of 2 1/2-inch . Inner mat fill is a Poly/Cotton blend, ultra-thick bolster is filled with Super Soft Polyfil. Machine Washable.
How to Wash a Dog Bed
Dogs Bed in the dirt, and are low to the ground, it is of course some debris will collect in their coats. When they lie in their beds dog, rub the dirt. If you bathe your dog, but not the bed, the dirt on the bed to take the dog back. Therefore, to have a clean pooch, you must also have a clean dog bed.
- Place the bed in a washing machine, if it fits. Set the machine to the gentle cycle.
- Fill the washing machine with cold or warm water. Pour the detergent inside the washing machine.
- Dry bed in the dryer on the gentle or delicate setting. Let the bed to air dry, if it is too large to fit into the dryer.
Cleaning a bed containing a Cover
- Remove the bed cover. Place the lid inside the washing machine.
- Place the bed inside the washing machine, if it fits, but make sure there is enough space in the machine so that the bed and cover both can be cleaned. If not, wash them separately, or hand wash in bed, if it is too large to fit inside the machine.
- Place the washing machine on the gentle cycle. Fill the washing machine with cold or warm water and add mild detergent in the machine.
- Place the dryer on the delicate or gentle setting and dry in bed and cover. Let the bed to air dry, if it does not fit.
Hand Washing a Dog Bed
- Hand wash dog bed, if it does not fit inside a washing machine. Wet the bed with cold or warm water.
- Rub a detergent in the entire bed with a sponge. Scrub the bed to areas that are particularly dirty.
- Rinse the soap with water. If the bed can not get in the dryer, dry it on the delicate setting. If it is so large, let the bed to air dry.