2 in 1:Durable Waterproof Mesh-Fiber Ballistic Nylon Orthopedic Dog Bed Tough Guard Steel Frame with Solid Slip Resistant Memory Foam Mat Topper for Small Medium or Large Pets
eConsumersUSA aim to provide high superior products at a budget friendly price. Shop at eConsumersUSA to get the best deals on products from Household goods, Memory Foam products and much more!
How to make a Heated Dog Bed without Electricity
- plastic grocery bags
- Two rubber hot water bags,
- hot water
Steps to make a Heated Dog Bed
- Buy a standard pillow case. If you have a large dog, you may need to use a case that is intended for a body pillow.
- Wash and dry the pillowcase.
- Fill the pillowcase with several balled up plastic grocery bags. The bags will provide comfort for the dog and can be thrown away if the dog has an accident. Leave room for the heating device in the case.
- Fill two rubber hot water bags with very hot but not boiling, water.
- Place the bags inside the pillow.
- Tie the pillowcase closed with a piece of string. This will ensure that the dog is not trying to destroy the plastic bags inside.