2 in 1 Dual-use Foldable Pet Bed House Tunnel Fleece Tube Indoor Comfortable Pet Cushion Mat Pyramid Pad for Puppy Dog Cat Kitten, Cozy Nest Crate Cage Cave Winter Warm Sleeping Bag
FakeFace 2 in 1 Dual-use Foldable Pet Bed House Tunnel Fleece Tube Indoor Comfortable Pet Cushion Mat Pyramid Pad for Puppy Dog Cat Kitten, Cozy Nest Crate Cage Cave Winter Warm Sleeping Bag
Material: Polar Fleece
Brand: FakeFace (All Rights Reserved)
Color: Grid grey/leopard grey
Features: Soft, warm, comfortable, non-toxic, foldable, lightweight and portable
Target: pet dog cat
Name: Pet foldable bed house nest
Unique Multi-Purpose Design
Use: Both Indoor and Outdoor
Folded in Pyramid Shape – 50*32*30cm/19.6*12.5*11.8 inch (L*W*H). Net Weight 0.8lb. Recommend for pet cat dog within 11 lb.
Unfolded in Flat Shape- 90*55*5cm/35.4*21.6*2 inch (L*W*H). Net Weight 0.8lb. Recommend for pet cat dog within 44 lb.
It will provide your pet with a comfortable bed to rest and sleep.
Perfect for house,car, long drives or for us on bus or travel by train.
Pets would cozy up to the luxurious feel of this mats that provide warmth and comfort when it’s time to nap.
They serve well as a functional crate mat, but look good enough to use as a sofa or bed covering.
Warming : Machine Wash in Cold Water on Gentle Cycle.
1*Pet foldable house mat
How to Wash a Dog Bed
Dogs Bed in the dirt, and are low to the ground, it is of course some debris will collect in their coats. When they lie in their beds dog, rub the dirt. If you bathe your dog, but not the bed, the dirt on the bed to take the dog back. Therefore, to have a clean pooch, you must also have a clean dog bed.
- Place the bed in a washing machine, if it fits. Set the machine to the gentle cycle.
- Fill the washing machine with cold or warm water. Pour the detergent inside the washing machine.
- Dry bed in the dryer on the gentle or delicate setting. Let the bed to air dry, if it is too large to fit into the dryer.
Cleaning a bed containing a Cover
- Remove the bed cover. Place the lid inside the washing machine.
- Place the bed inside the washing machine, if it fits, but make sure there is enough space in the machine so that the bed and cover both can be cleaned. If not, wash them separately, or hand wash in bed, if it is too large to fit inside the machine.
- Place the washing machine on the gentle cycle. Fill the washing machine with cold or warm water and add mild detergent in the machine.
- Place the dryer on the delicate or gentle setting and dry in bed and cover. Let the bed to air dry, if it does not fit.
Hand Washing a Dog Bed
- Hand wash dog bed, if it does not fit inside a washing machine. Wet the bed with cold or warm water.
- Rub a detergent in the entire bed with a sponge. Scrub the bed to areas that are particularly dirty.
- Rinse the soap with water. If the bed can not get in the dryer, dry it on the delicate setting. If it is so large, let the bed to air dry.