2 in 1 All Season Crate Bedding – Fits Midwest Crates – by Pet Dreams
Pet Dreams’ Classic Sleep-eez are a 2-in-1, all-season dog or cat bed. The cotton side will keep your pet cool in the summer and the sherpa side will keep them warm in the winter. Sleep-eez is the easiest dog or cat bed you will ever own. The entire bed goes in the washer and dryer without the hassle of zippers or covers. This bed is made for repeated washings. We guarantee it will never bunch up after washing like other beds. Sleep-eez is affordable, so you can use in the crate, on the couch, in the car and everywhere else your pet sleeps.
How to Wash a Dog Bed
Dogs Bed in the dirt, and are low to the ground, it is of course some debris will collect in their coats. When they lie in their beds dog, rub the dirt. If you bathe your dog, but not the bed, the dirt on the bed to take the dog back. Therefore, to have a clean pooch, you must also have a clean dog bed.
- Place the bed in a washing machine, if it fits. Set the machine to the gentle cycle.
- Fill the washing machine with cold or warm water. Pour the detergent inside the washing machine.
- Dry bed in the dryer on the gentle or delicate setting. Let the bed to air dry, if it is too large to fit into the dryer.
Cleaning a bed containing a Cover
- Remove the bed cover. Place the lid inside the washing machine.
- Place the bed inside the washing machine, if it fits, but make sure there is enough space in the machine so that the bed and cover both can be cleaned. If not, wash them separately, or hand wash in bed, if it is too large to fit inside the machine.
- Place the washing machine on the gentle cycle. Fill the washing machine with cold or warm water and add mild detergent in the machine.
- Place the dryer on the delicate or gentle setting and dry in bed and cover. Let the bed to air dry, if it does not fit.
Hand Washing a Dog Bed
- Hand wash dog bed, if it does not fit inside a washing machine. Wet the bed with cold or warm water.
- Rub a detergent in the entire bed with a sponge. Scrub the bed to areas that are particularly dirty.
- Rinse the soap with water. If the bed can not get in the dryer, dry it on the delicate setting. If it is so large, let the bed to air dry.