12 Washable and Reusable Wee Pee Underpads for Dogs
These underpads are a wonderful addition to protecting your crate, kennel, carpet, wood floors or any area you want protected from pet urine and feces. It is a heavyweight and durable product that will stand up to abuse. Lay it on the floors to protect your wood floors or on carpet to protect against unseen pet mishaps. Pads are durable and will last for 100’s of washings with proper care. Take advantage of this wonderful offer and protect your home and also help the environment Please note that picture is of a pink barrier, but color of barrier can vary. Other colors may be blue, green or tan
How to make a Heated Dog Bed without Electricity
- plastic grocery bags
- Two rubber hot water bags,
- hot water
Steps to make a Heated Dog Bed
- Buy a standard pillow case. If you have a large dog, you may need to use a case that is intended for a body pillow.
- Wash and dry the pillowcase.
- Fill the pillowcase with several balled up plastic grocery bags. The bags will provide comfort for the dog and can be thrown away if the dog has an accident. Leave room for the heating device in the case.
- Fill two rubber hot water bags with very hot but not boiling, water.
- Place the bags inside the pillow.
- Tie the pillowcase closed with a piece of string. This will ensure that the dog is not trying to destroy the plastic bags inside.