100% Waterproof FLEECE DIY “Design-It-Yourself” Dog Bed Cover; Washable Hypoallergenic Made in USA (COVER ONLY)
We manufacturer the ONLY 100% Waterproof Fleece Dog Bed Cover; this allows us to sell our beds to the public at WHOLESALE PRICING. All TETON DOG products are made in America with attention to quality, service and detail you and your dog deserve. There are a lot of cute dog beds out there but eventually the question always arises “HOW DO I KEEP IT CLEAN”. Very few dog bed covers you see on Amazon are easily washable (if they are washable at all). They are often sprayed with water repellant chemicals (Scotchguard) that require special “Delicate” wash cycles or worse hand washing or dry cleaning to prevent their waterproofing chemicals from washing off. The TETON DOG DESIGN-IT-YOUSELF COVER, is made using our 100% Waterproof Nanopore fleece (NO CHEMICAL SPRAYS). The zippered, easily removable cover, can be machine washed, any cycle, (even HOT) use your normal detergent, dry in your dryer, 100s of times with no loss of waterproofing, GUARENTEED. Use as a replacement cover or as a waterproof liner for your current dog bed, or make your own dog bed with spare pillows, towels comforters etc., as thin or as full as you choose. Waterproof Nanopore is also Stain-Resistant, Naturally Antibacterial, and best of all, 100% IMPERVIOUS to dirt, dust, mud pollen even urine, so no matter what your dog gets on the cover the cover protects whatever you put inside it, the contents never need washing, they never gets Dirty, Smelly or Wet. ***for incontinent dogs, to ensure maximum waterproofing, we recommend choosing a cover large enough to ensure that urine pools on top of the cover, away from the seams, with the zipper on the bottom.
How to make a Heated Dog Bed without Electricity
- plastic grocery bags
- Two rubber hot water bags,
- hot water
Steps to make a Heated Dog Bed
- Buy a standard pillow case. If you have a large dog, you may need to use a case that is intended for a body pillow.
- Wash and dry the pillowcase.
- Fill the pillowcase with several balled up plastic grocery bags. The bags will provide comfort for the dog and can be thrown away if the dog has an accident. Leave room for the heating device in the case.
- Fill two rubber hot water bags with very hot but not boiling, water.
- Place the bags inside the pillow.
- Tie the pillowcase closed with a piece of string. This will ensure that the dog is not trying to destroy the plastic bags inside.