Showing 1–12 of 1422 results
“Just Suk It Up”, Multi-Purpose Pet Mat – 16 x 18inCheck Price
“Just Suk It Up”, Multi-Purpose Pet Mat – 16 x 32 inCheck Price
“Just Suk It Up”, Multi-Purpose Pet Mat – 18 x 24 inCheck Price
“Just Suk It Up”, Multi-Purpose Pet Mat – WITH GRID 16 x 32 inCheck Price
“Just Suk It Up”, Multi-Purpose Pet Mat – WITH GRID- 24 x 30inCheck Price
“Maltese Puppy Magnetic List Pads” Uniquely Shaped Sticky Notepad Measures 8.5 by 3.5 InchesCheck Price
(White) Diaper Garment PadsCheck Price
1 pc Pet Dog Training Grass Pads Pee Puppy Potty Indoor 20 (W)x 30(L)Check Price
1-24×36 Washable Reusable Dog Training Puppy Pee Pads Piddle Potty Pink backCheck Price
10 Pack, 5-Ply Leak-Proof Floor Armor System Pads for DogCheck Price
100 – 30×36 Dog Puppy Pet Housebreaking Pad, Pee Training Pads, UnderpadsCheck Price
100 – Dog Puppy 17×24 Pet Housebreaking Pad, Pee Training Pads, UnderpadsCheck Price
How to Potty Train a Puppy and Dog on Pads | Puppy Pads
Things You Need to Potty Train a Dog
- Dog pads or Puppy Pads
- Paper towels
- Carpet cleaner
Step by step How to Potty Train a Puppy and Dog
- Watch your dog closely to see exactly where he is urinating all day. As you clear each mess, do not yell or punish your dog. Also, do not baby her dog. Any feedback for messes on the carpet can confuse you and result in delayed training. Keep calm and quickly clear the area without showing any emotion for your dog.
- Locate an area where it is urinating often and put a Dog pad on the floor.
- Quickly put your Dog in Dog pad as soon as you see him sniffing around for a place to urinate or actually in the act. As you move it to the block, saying, “side out” in a calm tone and matter of fact. Do not raise your voice in an angry or excited tone. You have to do this every time it becomes repetitive and natural for the dog to go to the block when he needs to urinate. If for some reason the dog pad does not work, you can also try Dog Pads or Newspaper.
- Praise your Dog every time urine successfully in dog pads. It is not necessary to give treats. You can praise her, saying, “good boy” and petting him.
gradually move pads Dog closer to the door. Eventually you will see your dog goes to the door and know that he needs to urinate. When this happens, start letting it out.
- Pick up your Dog and take it directly to the door, the dog pad method does not work. Act quickly if you can and take it out before it does anything. Remember the saying, “out side” as you put it on the floor. She will begin to associate the word “outside” to urinate. This method can be a little more confusing than the dog pad method, but the repetitiveness of taking your dog to the door will teach you where to go.
- Stay consistent and stick with the process at all times. If you leave before train him completely, you can only blame yourself for your potty training problems. Stay positive and give your dog positive feedback when he did a good job.
Tips to Potty Train a puppy and Dog with Puppy Pads
- Remember, puppies have no idea what you’re saying to them. Words alone can not teach a dog what to do. You have to show them exactly what they need to do.
- Puppies are great responsibilities. Make sure that you are prepared to spend their training time.